Sunday, December 30, 2007

engine bay work/interior clean up

good update! today julie flew in, and after i picked her up with my best friend cassy, we went by my dads and got some workin in:



worst pic of me ever.



me and cassy working.

we spent a good 6-7 hours sanding, degreasing, and what have you, to accomplish this:





still have to do the firewall and etc... but we got a good amount primered, and it already looks so much better. hopefully we can get some spackle paint on there soon, and just make the engine bay look REAL nice.

while me and cassy were doing this, vlv's own individjulie, and the most wonderful girlfriend ever, did this:









very nice!

we spent 77 total, but most of the cost was for a k&n air filter.





i'm hoping we can get back out there next weekend, and get the rest of the engine bay finished. tonight felt awesome though, good progress to me.

No comments: